Thursday 1 July 2010

Eclipse FREEBIE Kit - "Here Come the Newborns"

LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!

:: HERE COME THE NEWBORNS ::

"Eclipse" opened nationwide in the US today and premiered 2 hours ago here in Australia, and to commemorate this long-awaited event by Twi-hards and Fanpires I have put together a freebie kit in honour of the new chapter opening in the Saga.

"Here Come the Newborns" is something different for me but I hope it reflects something of the new story - a different part of the tale - that awaits us in the Saga.

Whether you are still waiting to see the movie, or whether you wish to relive it, I hope this kit helps sate your appetites until the next time...*g*

LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love it. Im sitting on the edge of my seat having to wait a week to go see Eclipse. URG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very nice of you to share

    ReplyDelete
  3. link is already removed... i m so sorry

    ReplyDelete