Friday 1 July 2011

Get Inspired with the Ziggy Train!


:: BEACH RETREAT QUICKPAGE LAYOUTS ::
"INSPIRE" Ziggy Train


Think about what inspires you - it could be a song, the sunrise or sunset or like me, it could be the sea. This month I bring you 6 gorgeous full size Quickpage Layouts made featuring my upcoming "Beachside Retreat" kit (which will be available in both Full Size and Tagger), to help inspire those memories by capturing those memorable summer photos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

Please don't forget to leave a note of thanks when downloading as each Designer works hard to bring you these freebies and it's always nice to receive comments of appreciation. Thank you. *s*

LINK EXPIRED!!
**Please note that this is a limited freebie**

Now onto the train....



Stina: Designs By Stina YOU ARE HERE!!

Cari: Black Widow Creationz

Lee: Midnight Music Wordart

Junkin Punkin: Digital Junque' Emporium

Susan: Tootypup Scraps

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete