Saturday 1 October 2011

It's October Eve with The Goodie Train

:: AUTUMNAL EVE LAYOUTS ::
The Goodie Train


It's October already and well into Autumn and this month the Goodie Train takes you on a journey through the Autumnal beauties of October.

Just stop by the Goodie Train blog to ride the train, and remember - a little goes a long way. It doesn't take much to leave a note of thanks when you download (on this blog post not on 4shared cause I don't see them) and it is very much appreciated. We all love to hear your comments. *s*

To download my part just click my preview above
Password: thanks
(My part features 5 Layouts made with my upcoming PTU kit "Autumnal Eve" to be released shortly)

Now onto the train!!

Goodie Train

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    I link you here: http://graficadeisogni.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/autumnal-eve/

    ReplyDelete