Thursday 31 May 2012

Razzle Dazzle with the Brat Pack!



:: RAZZLE DAZZLE QUICKPAGES ::
The Brat Pack Blog Train

It's been a couple of months since I participated in my own blog train, but I was away for a few months visiting with Susan (Tootypup Scraps) in gorgeous Mildura and my mojo kinda went on holiday too. lol  But I am back with 4 Quickpages for you from my upcoming kit "Razzle Dazzle".

As always, please don't forget to leave some love for each Designer when you download, as we all work hard to bring you these freebies and we always love to hear your comments and feedback too. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

And don't forget, we're all in different timezones so if a part is not yet up, don't worry....just stop by again later!

To download my part, click preview
Password: thanks

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on Jun. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quick pages! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Thank you very much :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful quick pages!

    ReplyDelete