Wednesday 5 September 2012

*NEW* Angel of Music plus Phantom Bundle



:: ANGEL OF MUSIC ::

(Christine)
Angel of Music, guide and guardian,
Grant to me your glory.
Angel of Music, hide no longer.
Come to me, strange Angel.

(Phantom)
I am your Angel of Music.
Come to me, Angel of Music.
(Excerpts of "Angel of Music" and "The Mirror" from Phantom of the Opera)

This entire production is inspirational but this song espectially, where Christine beckons her secret tutor to reveal himself to her - her Angel of Music. And in return, Christine, with her melodic voice is an Angel of Music to the Phantom who falls in love with her just by listening to her.

66 Elements
18 Papers

FULL SIZE

Personal Use Only

Available in stores now!

Also available as a bundle with "Music of the Night"

1 comment:

  1. I picked up two of your freebies and wanted to tell you, they are beautiful.Thanks for sharing your marvelous talents.

    I have a gift for you!

    Go to: www.Magickidsusa.com and see the great selection of name-brand kids clothing at 40-60% discount by using my code MK96078.

    ReplyDelete