Saturday 16 February 2013

February New Releases and Specials

 Love Me Tender
(available in Full Size and Tagger)
 

 Forever Twilight
(available in Full Size and Tagger)
 
Can you believe we are halfway through February already? I had all these plans for Valentine's kits that just never came to fruitition, and time just seemed to slip away.

BUT
 
I do have two new releases this month especially for the romantic at heart - whether it be Valentine's or just anytime!  Both kits are available in both Full Size AND Tagger, and are beautiful and incredibly romantic.
 
I have a number of sales running in my stores at the moment!
(But be sure to keep checking back as sales keep changing)
 
Store sales:
Twilight Scraps - 30% off
Scrap Wishes - 35% off
Wilma4Ever - 50% off
Designer Scraps - $1.80 and $2.50
 
And don't forget the Weekend Deals at Wilma4Ever!!
This week I have 5 beautiful kits for you!
(click previews to go to the products in store)
 


 

 Buy My Store

 
And don't forget my BUY MY STORE deal available EXCLUSIVELY at Twilight Scraps!
This is the best way to buy  my products as you get ALL my CU and PU products for one low price AND Twilight Scraps is the ONLY STORE in which all my products are available! So you won't be able to get many of these products anywhere else, but here.
 
So what are you waiting for? Start shopping! And see you in store! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment