Friday 1 March 2013

March New Releases and Sales!

 Melody of Love
(available in Full Size and Tagger)
 
 
 Behind the Mask
(available in Tagger ONLY)
 
 
Fresh Start
(available in Full Size and Tagger)
 
 
Where has the year gone?  Already we are in March which marks the beginning of Autumn here in Australia, as we wave a rainy goodbye to summer for yet another year, while the Northern Hemisphere readies itself for Spring!  And with it comes Easter, which is just 4 short weeks away.  I will be on a little holiday then with hubby, visiting gorgeous Mildura and my dear friend Susan of Tootypup Scraps!  Until then, I do hope to get a few more products out for you.

But in the meantime....
 
I do have THREE new releases this month, all of a variety from romantic to springy to a Mardi Gras kit!  Two are available in both Full Size AND Tagger while "Behind the Mask" is available in Tagger ONLY.
 
I have a number of sales running in my stores at the moment!
(But be sure to keep checking back as sales keep changing)
 
Store sales:
Twilight Scraps - 40% off
Scrap Wishes - 40% off
Wilma4Ever - 30% off
Designer Scraps - $1.80 and $2.50
 
 
Don't forget Designer Scraps HUGE 5th Birthday Bash running at the moment with a MASSIVE $0.55 storewide sale!
(click ad to go to my store)
 
 

 Buy My Store

(click ad to go to product in store)
 
And don't forget my BUY MY STORE deal available EXCLUSIVELY at Twilight Scraps!
This is the best way to buy  my products as you get ALL my CU and PU products for one low price AND Twilight Scraps is the ONLY STORE in which all my products are available! So you won't be able to get many of these products anywhere else, but here.
 
I have EXTENDED the MASSIVE savings off my store for a while longer, dropping from $25 to just $18!!  But HURRY....this offer won't last - and could disappear at any moment!!
 
 
So what are you waiting for? Start shopping! And see you in store! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment