Monday 2 September 2013

Paws in Heaven Challenge

 
My dearest friend, Susan of Tootypup Scraps is Designer of the Month over at Wilma4Ever store this month and as a part of this honour she is hosting a Random Tag Challenge. So although I am currently on an indefinite break from designing, I thought I would try my hand at the challenge - having started out tagging long before I was designing. And the theme was just too good to pass up....lol
 
So anyway, this was my result of the challenge in which I used 3 elements and 2 papers - the animated one being the tag I submitted to the forum, but the static one doesn't have the usual GIF stippling. *s* I hope you like it. I had to search my old tube files (been a long time since I bought any tubes!! lol)
 
To read more about the challenge, or to participate, visit the Wilma4Ever forum HERE.
 
 

1 comment: