Sunday 24 November 2013

Razzle Dazzle Tags by Dawdy


Dawdy, from our CT, has created these two GORGEOUSLY stunning tag featuring my "Razzle Dazzle" kit. I can't decide which one I like best!! lol  I love the pencil drawing look, and I love both Karen Middleton and Vintage Angel....I simply can't decide. lol  I love them both!

"Razzle Dazzle" is vintage kit with a bit of difference. It was inspired by the fashion (I guess you could call it that, though it wasn't just about clothes) of the 1910's and 1920's. I love so much of that era, I'm not sure why, but it just captures me. The hairstyles, the fashion, the music...a time when things were changing in the world. Electricity, telephones, motor cars (as they called them then). I guess that's another reason why I love "Downton Abbey! lol  If you're like me, you are bound to LOVE this kit too!!

"Razzle Dazzle" is available for purchase in FULL SIZE ONLY but has proven to be so popular I will be releasing a TAGGER version in the near future...so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment