Tuesday 15 April 2014

Last Chance for Buy My Store!!

(click ad to go to the product in store)

This is LAST and FINAL chance to purchase my "Buy My Store" deal with every single product I have released and at this price! After Easter, ALL older products will be removed and retired and will no longer be available for purchase ANYWHERE!!
This includes all products featuring my older previews and more.

DO NOT miss this final opportunity. Be one of the last people to own everything in my collection...before they are gone forever!

This is also the final chance to take advantage of my "Buy My Store" deal, as this offer will no longer be available after Easter.

So rush in to my store at Twilight Scraps and take advantage of this FINAL GOODBYE offer...before it is gone...forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment