Tuesday 13 January 2015

*NEW* Selfie Killer


:: SELFIE KILLER ::

Social media these days is overrun by selfies and this kit has it all. A bit of glam, a bit of goth, a bit of everything! The search for the perfect selfie plagues many young people today, but many are oblivious to the dangers of selfies and social media...behind every "Profile" or "avatar" lurks someone we really do not know. Enter the selfie killer!
**Naturally inspired by a recent episode of "Criminal Minds"**

68 Elements
12 Papers

Available in FULL SIZE and TAGGER

Personal Use Only

Available in all my stores NOW!!

And get it for the HOT PRICE of just 75 cents at Designer Scraps and Sensibility Scrapping while you can! As I am without the internet still, I only stop by to update sales when I can like when I am visiting my parent's.  So take advantage while you can!! Who knows how long this special sale will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment