Sunday 19 April 2015

*NEW* CU Products in Store!

Well, I have been super busy tubing photographs of various things from my garden for you, which I hope you can find some use for in your Personal Use kits. Was a little difficult with a strained hand, and I had to take a break for a few weeks while it recovered. At first we thought it was the beginning of arthritis but now it looks like it was part of the pinched nerve in my neck. Whatever it was, it was very painful...lol  But now I'm back and trying my hand at bringing you some new product!
I hope you like them.


:: CU IN THE GARDEN MIX ::

10 elements, including:
4 pumpkins
1 pumpkin leaf
1 pumpkin frame
1 log
1 azalea
1 lily
1 watering can

© All elements were photographed and extracted by me.

300 dpi

Full Size

CU OK



:: CU LOGS ::

3 logs

© All elements were photographed and extracted by me.

300 dpi

Full Size

CU OK

Available for purchase from all my stores now!


Happy scrapping
from Stina

No comments:

Post a Comment