Tuesday 5 May 2015

I'm Designer of the Month @ Wilma4ever!


I'm Designer of the Month at Wilma4ever this month and I'm having a fabulous 60% off sale!
I also have a FREE GIFT with any purchase in store, a Freebie on the Wilma4ever Facebook page, a fantastic coupon of $3 off purchases $6 or more and some awesome fun challenges for you to participate in!! Whew!

Let's take a look at everything I have for you...

Challenges I am Hosting

$3 off $6 or more coupon in my store

Free Gift with any purchase

Facebook freebie

And don't forget the gorgeous new kits I have in store for you - three of which are just $1 each for the BAK Challenge.





The above kits, except the Blossoming kits, are also available in TAGGER size. The Blossoming collection is only available in FULL SIZE.

So come on over to my store - previews, ads and coupons are all clickable - and enjoy the bargains! And don't forget to stop by the Forum and have a go at the Challenges. They are really easy and just good fun...and best of all, you get a prize JUST for participating at the end of the month!!

So look forward to seeing you there!
Happy scrapping...
from Stina and her Staffies

No comments:

Post a Comment