Sunday 5 July 2015

Twilight Scraps is Closing


After 6 years in business, Twilight Scraps is sadly closing its doors on 1st August.
I have been with the store since it's opening - first as a CT member then as a Designer - and it was wonderful family to belong to. Nikki is a fabulous owner with the fairness, friendliness and efficiency all stores should have. She made being a part of Twilight a wonderful experience. But sadly, due to personal circumstances she has had to let go of her "baby".

So from now until midnight 1st August, ALL my products are just $1!
EVERYTHING!

As Twilight Scraps is the only store I have absolutely every product I ever released in, this will be your last chance to snag up items no longer available in any other store!!
So hurry and grab what you can while you can...because after that, they will be gone FOREVER!

Click my AD above to go to my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment