Sunday 6 September 2015

Now Selling @ My Memories!


EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
I am now selling at My Memories! But please be patient as I am still moving in. I will have loads of new products there - available exclusively to My Memories.
There are only a few products in at the moment, but stay tuned as there are loads more coming, including a gorgeous brand new kit and collection.

But let's begin with what is currently available.
A Crisp Autumn kit, alpha and quickpages, ready to scrap those gorgeous memories
Dem Bones alpha - available exclusively to My Memories - and in readiness for Halloween. This kit also complements a kit available exclusively to the MMS Design Club "Pumpkin Place".


Also check out my current sales on my new products - available for 2 weeks!

COMING THIS WEEK:
Spring Blossoms kit
Spring Blossoms Mini
Spring Blossoms Quickpages
Spring Blossoms Clusters
Spring Blossoms Bundle
Colour my World kit
Colour my World Quickpages
Colour my World (MMS blog train freebie)
Dog Dayz Mini
Rustic Autumn




No comments:

Post a Comment