Saturday 2 January 2016

CLOSING DOWN @ Designer Scraps


After many years Farrah has decided to sell Designer Scraps and I, like a number of other designers, have decided to shut up shop there rather than transfer to a new owner. Sadly Farrah no longer has the time to devote to the store, and I no longer have the time to devote to advertising my own products there. And with the influx of new scrap stores popping up all over the place, it is harder than ever to make the whole prospect worthwhile.  I wish Farrah the best of luck in her future endeavours, devoting time to her family and, newly married, to her partner.

So for the month of January, or until the store is sold, all my products - including bundles and existing specials - are now 50% off! I will remain as long as Farrah retains ownership, so keep checking back for updates.

To go to my store, just click on the ad above


No comments:

Post a Comment