Thursday 25 February 2016

*NEW* CU Sculpture Statues



I am so sorry I have been quiet for a while - I injured my back a couple of weeks ago and was unable to to sit at the computer for long, limiting what I could do. I have slowly been able to get back into working on here again and am proud to release my latest CU pack - a selection of gorgeous sculpture statues I photographed last week while out for my dad's birthday in our beautiful Blue Mountains. I have applied some filters to give them a slightly softer look, maybe even mystical, and to keep them a little different from the photographs. Interestingly, all these were taken with my phone which has the most amazing resolution on it - better than my camera! lol

I hope you enjoy this pack. They are available for both personal and commercial use - but not on their own. MUST be used with other elements.

They are available now in both Wilma4ever and Scrap and Tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment