Wednesday 16 March 2016

Go Green with the My Memories Blog Train!


This month the My Memories Blog Train has a touch of green with many goodies feeling lucky for St Patrick's Day. Some even for Easter. My part I kept natural with the simple beauty of nature.
This LIMITED FREEBIE is available till the end of the month ONLY at My Memories. And keep an eye out for the full collection released this week!

Just click on my preview to grab my freebie!





































The "Au Natural" collection will be released this week.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. These are lovely and natural, as I like designs best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your kit!!! The fence is stunning!!! Love the tag, flowers, and frame!! The papers are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete