Sunday 16 July 2017

My Memories Blog Train - July


Welcome to the My Memories Blog Train for July!
This month I have a touch of vintage, a touch of eclectic, a touch of something different with a slight summery air. "Boho Breeze Mini" is just a taste of my latest collection "Boho Breeze" now available in store.

To download my part, just click on my preview above.
(Sign in is required in store)
As with all my freebies, each are limited to the month of their release, afterwhich they will be available in store for purchase.

Now on with the train...

Flowers See My Designs 150x50 green BLINK

Queen Brat Designs


"Boho Breeze Collection"
now available in store!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your BT for July share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your contribution to the blog train ... love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers and leaves are beautiful!!! The frame is charming!!! The ribbon is lovely!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for the very pretty papers and gorgeous frame. :)

    ReplyDelete