Saturday 5 June 2010

New Layout by Me featuring "Susarella"


Those of you that know me will remember I started out CTing and writing tutorials. I am not much one for creating layouts, and as I don't create Full Size kits because my computer will splutter in major complaint if I even tried, I never really considered making them before. But I was inspired to try my hand at one using my "Susarella" kit and featuring the very person the kit was made for - my dearest bud Susan aka Tootypup Scraps.

This photo here was taken the one time we have met in real life just over 2 years ago, though we both intend on rectifying that come October. lol

And so I decided to offer the layout as a freebie, which you can download just by clicking the preview below.
Layout size is 800x800
Password: thanks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for all you share!!!

    ReplyDelete