Sunday 13 June 2010

New PTU Kit "Seasons in the Sun"

:: SEASONS IN THE SUN ::

"We had joy we had fun
we had seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song
like the seasons have all gone...."

For many summertime brings us many fond memories and for me it's like a memory from childhood - holidays to the beach, and sun, sand and surf. As you get older you find the seasons in your life change and the things you enjoyed in your youth somehow you either don't have time to do now or they have fallen on your list of priorities. But then that's how life is and with everything in life comes change.

This kit is reflective of the summers of my childhood as I can't remember now when the last time I went to the beach. lol I hope you enjoy the memories of my seasons in the sun.

15 Papers
67 Elements

Personal Use Only

© Cookie by Belle's Graphics
Available in stores NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment