Thursday 16 September 2010

New PTU Kit Wags N Whiskers

:: WAGS N WHISKERS ::

The most perfect companion one can ever have is that of a pet - be it a cat or a dog. Myself I am a dog person but I adore cats too. Pets are the best companions and the love of one is often the greatest therapy one could ever have...and far cheaper than a fully-qualified therapist! Whenever I'm feeling down and need some love I just snuggle my dog - she always understands and is always there. Pets never judge you - they just always love you no matter what. I cannot imagine my life without a pet for me they simply complete everything.

36 Papers
98 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available in all stores NOW!

Also available in FULL SIZE only @ Aussie Scraps, Twilight Scraps and Scrappin Warehouse




No comments:

Post a Comment