Wednesday 12 January 2011

Buy My Store Exclusive!


Scrappin Warehouse is CLOSING DOWN
1st February!!


And until then you can purchase my store for one low price of $25!! That's right everything in my store for $25!! INCLUDING COLLABS (not previously included in this deal)
That's 147 products PLUS anything new I release till the end of the month.

** This is an EXCLUSIVE deal for Scrappin Warehouse ONLY **
After 1st February you will not be able to get this offer anywhere else!!

This offer will ONLY be available till Scrappin Warehouse's doors close so be quick!!

(click ad to go to my store)

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful kits, but I seldom see them on sale like they are today at Twilight Scraps. "Thank you so much." I bought a few and advertised you in my bargains for today at Dezignz By Roxalot. I'll keep your buy my store ad there until it's gone if you will notify me when it's gone.

    Love and best wishes,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete