Saturday 15 January 2011

Scrappin Warehouse is CLOSING DOWN!!


Scrappin Warehouse is closing its doors!!
Designers are having massive reductions storewide so come on in and grab a bargain!

I am having a massive sale on all my products (except collabs and Buy My Store) of $1.50!! But WAIT...there's MORE!!

Purchase $5 worth of my products in one order and receive a $5 coupon to purchase anything in my store (excluding collabs and Buy my Store)!
Just make your purchase of $5 or more then email the store owner at scrappinwarehouse@gmail.com with your ORDER NUMBER and she will send you a coupon.
Or you can purchase
my ENTIRE store INCLUDING collabs for just $25!!

But not only that.....purchasing $5 or even $10 of products will entitle you to a FREE collab issued by the store!! How's that for good value??

So don't miss out! Stop by Scrappin Warehouse and take advantage of our exclusive offers NEVER to be seen again!

But hurry....doors close midnight 1st February!

No comments:

Post a Comment