Thursday 1 September 2011

Friendship with the Ziggy Train!

:: FRIENDSHIP ::
The Ziggy Train


Away with the angst and attitude of today....Ziggy shows us Friendship in its place. The gift of a beautiful friendship shared, the beauty of a world where friendship lives, the love, the care, the compassion friends have for one another far outweighs "looking out for Number 1"!
My part consists of six gorgeous Quick Pages made with my upcoming kit "Garden of Friendship", made with my dear friend Susan (Tootypup) in mind. She loves fantasy and fairies and the colour green.
So journey with us this month as we share the bond of friendship together and remember that there are others besides ourselves.

Remember - a little goes a long way. It doesn't take much to leave a note of thanks when you download (on this blog post not on 4shared cause I don't see them) and it is very much appreciated. We all love to hear your comments. *s*

To download my part just click my preview above
Password: thanks
(My part is 6 QPs made with my upcoming PTU kit "Garden of Friendship" to be released shortly)

Now onto the train!!

Stina of :: designs by stina :: YOU ARE HERE!!

Judith of :: Scrapz n Stuff

Moody Designz of :: Moody Designz

Susan of Tootypup Scraps

Amy of ZiggyFan Scrap Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment