Thursday 1 September 2011

The Goodie Train - School Girl Crush!

:: SCHOOL GIRL CRUSH ::
The Goodie Train


Summer is over and it's back to school with School Girl Crushes in abundance this month on the Goodie Train, with loads of awesome "back to school" themed freebies for you!

Just stop by the Goodie Train blog to ride the train, and remember - a little goes a long way. It doesn't take much to leave a note of thanks when you download (on this blog post not on 4shared cause I don't see them) and it is very much appreciated. We all love to hear your comments. *s*

To download my part just click my preview above
Password: thanks
(My part is a Sampler of my upcoming PTU kit "School Girl Crush" to be released shortly)

Now onto the train!!

Goodie Train

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete