Friday 23 November 2012

Black Friday Sales and Specials!



This week I have Black Friday sales happening in stores with a huge 55% off everything (bundles excluded), so now's the time to stop on by! (afterwhich sales can change at any time, so keep and eye on my stores)

Twilight Scraps - 55% off
Scrap Wishes - 55% off
Scrappin Naturally - 55% off
Designer Scraps - 55% off
Digital Scrap n Shop - 55% off
Wilma4ever - 55% off


Don't forget Wilma4Ever's Weekend Deals as well for some real bargains coming!

I also have an *EXCLUSIVE* Black Friday Deal!

Over the BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND you can purchase my EXCLUSIVE Buy My Store deals FOR A VERY SPECIAL PRICE, available ONLY at Twilight Scraps! The perfect Christmas Gift!!
(click ads to go to product listings directly instore)


DBS_BuyMyStore_stina0312
Buy my Store ONLY @ Twilight Scraps
DBS_BuyMyCUStore_stina0312
Buy my CU Store ONLY @ Twilight Scraps

So stock up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment