Sunday 18 November 2012

Forever Twilight with the Brat Pack!



:: FOREVER TWILIGHT ALPHA ::
The Brat Pack Blog Train

**PLEASE NOTE:**
My freebies are NOT to be uploaded to any other source for download. That is against my Terms of Use. Please direct visitors to my blog to download.
Due to an unforeseen injury the Brat Pack departed a little late this month, so we hope you haven't been waiting too long for our goodies!  This month we celebrate the release of the final installment to the Twilight Saga, with "Forever Twilight". There are a number of great little surprises for you in store, so I hope this helps make up for the late departure....*g* 

For you, I have an Alpha set which I've put together - and I have included both upper and lower case for you. Unfortunately, I forgot to throw in some numbers....lol  Time just got away from me!

Anyway, to download, just click on my preview
Password: thanks

Now onto the Train!



Stina ::designs by stina:: YOU ARE HERE!!

Tootypup: Tootypup Scraps

Anita: LorenzenDesign Scrap

Elisa: Digital Designs by Elisa

Lins: Across the Ponds Designs

Miriam: Ellanoir

Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps

Paula: Crafty Poly

Rissa: Rissa's Designs

8 comments:

  1. Wow, love the BT and thank you for your part HOWEVER, your password isn't working. Can you please correct? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awesome alpha; unfortunately the password isn't working for me, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried 3 times and the password is not working. What a beautiful alpha it will be if I can get it downloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Wish I could download it, but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Working this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifull alpha! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO beautifully done!! TYVM! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv these they look great . THANK YOU ;~} for still having them available today for dl`n.

    ReplyDelete