Monday 18 August 2014

Autumn and Halloween Have Arrived!

Yes, that's right!
Autumn and Halloween have arrived this weekend at not one but TWO of my stores:


and


I have loaded in a massive 45 Autumn/Fall and Halloween goodies for you to shop to your hearts content.
So stop on by either of these stores to snap up the bargains while they are still on sale this month!

And don't forget my CLEARANCE/RETIRING products marked down to .50 cents to $1 which will be leaving stores at this end of this month. So now is your absolutely very last chance to snaffle them up before they are gone for good! That's right - ANY of my products marked down to $1, then slashed with the sale price on top of that WILL be retired - once and for all!

And also don't forget my special coupon good for all my products for this month - get $3 off any purchase in my store of $6 or more! A MASSIVE savings! Click on the AD below to go directly to my store to take advantage of this offer and snaffle up some bargains as well as my Autumn and Halloween goodies!!


As for Autumn and Halloween...take a peek at some of what I've got in store for you:



No comments:

Post a Comment