Thursday 28 August 2014

What Will Be Your Legacy? - Week 2 @ Wilma4ever

August is recognized as What Will Be Your Legacy? month. It was founded by motivational speaker and novelist, Martha J. Ross-Rodgers, in honor of her mother.

Scrapbooking is a huge way to leave a legacy for future generations. What do your scrapbooks say about you? Will your great-grandchildren know who you are and how you lived your life?

This month we will be creating a layout a week to help not only advance your scrapping art form, but transform you into a “LEGACY LEAVER” for future generations!

Week 2: Aug 10-16
- Take a few minutes and make a list of 10 words that describe you, not what others think but what YOU think describes you!
- Now using that word list create a one page layout that will be like a love letter to yourself about yourself to remind you of how unique, amazing, and imperfectly perfect you are!
- Include at least one photo of yourself


I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used my "The Blue Butterfly" kit, as blue is my favourite colour so I thought it reflected me quite well for this challenge. And the ten words I listed, I chose those for each letter of my name. However, as there are only 9 letters in my name, I added an S for my surname to make up the 10. All the photos are all selfies, interestingly enough...lol
"The Blue Butterfly" can be purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment