Thursday 20 November 2014

*NEW* Buy My Store NOW @ Wilma4ever!


IT'S HERE!!
For a limited time, you can now purchase my store which gives you access to ALL my products for only $20! My store is valued at over $800. (This will include all products except collabs.)

WOW! You would in effect be getting in excess of 300 products for just $20!!!

Simply add the Buy My Store to your cart and checkout as normal.
You will then receive a confirmation email and be redirected back to the store to download a small ZIP file with instructions on how to get your products.
Your code will be valid for TEN DAYS from purchase/issue date. You must get everything in that time frame.
You will then have 7 days to actually get everything downloaded.


Thank you for purchasing my store!

PLEASE NOTE:

** THIS COUPON IS ONLY GOOD FOR ONE TRANSACTION. YOUR MUST PUT ALL PRODUCTS INTO YOUR CART IN ONE ORDER. **

You then have a week from the use of the coupon to download all your products. Just go to My Account to continue downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment