Saturday 1 November 2014

The Pampered Pups Blog Train Presents..."Hot Toddy"!


Welcome to November!
This month Jodhi aka Miggins has taken over the reigns in my Internet absence and brought us a warming theme for those in the northern hemisphere and starting to feel the chill as winter starts to set in. Curl up with a good book and a mug of warming chocolate, maybe with a splash of something extra and we have "Hot Toddy"! We have plenty of goodies for you this month. So jump aboard and enjoy the ride!

My part includes:
4 Quickpages
5 Frames
1 Cluster
4 Bonus Papers
ALL IN FULL SIZE!!

To download. click the preview
Password: thanks

**Full kit will be release later in the week!**

2 comments:

  1. Angela, please look again. Your blog IS listed here. I just came and checked my blog on my phone. You are listed under Jodhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete