Saturday 22 August 2015

*NEW* Sailing the Seas




FINALLY...I have managed to add my new kit to stores! Apologies for the unforeseen delays. Turns out I had to reinstall Windows not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES in two days so much of my time was spent on reinstalling everything again. I think I have sorted now. :)

OK, on with the new release. I'm sure this kit will delight you, as it has many touches that bring it to life. It's a summer kit, but not a summer kit. lol  Whatever the case, it is sure to be a must for your collections.

:: SAILING THE SEAS ::

Scrap your summer and holiday memories with this stunning kit that offers a touch of vintage with a hint of romance.

55 elements
12 papers

Available in FULL SIZE and TAGGER

Personal Use Only

Available in store now
* Currently only Wilma4ever and Designer Scraps.
Scrap and Tubes will be back online 1st September *

No comments:

Post a Comment