Thursday 20 August 2015

Sailing the Seas with the O'Scrap Blog Train!


:: O'SCRAP BLOG TRAIN ::
SAILING THE SEAS

My first ride on the O'Scrap Blog Train and this month we are Sailing the Seas with a delightful palette from which we could choose our own colours - making it an interesting combination when put together.

So this is my part, which is a sampler of a much larger kit that will be released in stores later this week. As I've had to reformat my computer, time has run away from me - but keep your eyes peeled! It's sure to delight!

To download, just click my preview
Password (if prompted): thanks







Designs By Stina YOU ARE HERE!!




Check out our blog  and our FB Page


Full kit to be released in stores later this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Ms Tina!!! Im so glad i found you here. I will be naturally borrowing some of your graphics hope you're ok with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a pretty kit with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete