Friday 16 October 2015

My Memories October Blog Train - Autumn's Glow


Welcome to the October Blog Train for My Memories.
This month was an Autumnal palette so I chose to go with the beauty and glow of Autumn in my gorgeous contribution "Autumn's Glow" - a mini version of the complete kit and its accessories available in store!

To download my part, just click on my preview.
It will remain free until the end of the month, afterwhich it will be $1.99
Blog train links are at the bottom of the post.

To purchase my complete kit "Autumn's Glow" or any other portion, just click on those previews.
*Note - Quickpages are also available individually in store.

Also available:
Quickpages
Word Arts
Cluster Frames





































3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! TY so much for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colors!! Love the craved pumpkin!!! Love the frames, gourds and flowers!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete