Thursday 22 October 2015

*NEW* Autumn Glow WITH Exclusives only at My Memories


:: AUTUMN'S GLOW ::

Autumn's Glow is my newest release at My Memories and it comes with LOADS of extra exclusives available ONLY at My Memories!

Just take a look at the gorgeous elements, the soft colours, the crisp leaves... A truly beautiful kit perfect for any of your autumn memories from Halloween to Thanksgiving and more!

Take a look at my previews to see the stunning extras available. There are 5 gorgeous quickpages, 5 clusters (with a few extras), loads of word arts - and the best thing is you can buy the entire lot for a great price in a Bundle! Or everything is also available individually if you prefer...but why not take advantage of the bargain?!

Normally $12.99 for the bundle NOW just $9.74 till the end of October!
Just click on the Bundle preview in the previews below to go directly to the product.

To purchase the individual items, click on each preview
Quickpages are also available in my store separately






No comments:

Post a Comment