Thursday 16 June 2016

My Memories June Blog Train makes a "Splash"!


The My Memories Blog Train has left the station for June, and this month summer is in the air with the sweet scent of citrus, lemonade and fruity cocktails. I hope you enjoy my contribution this month, and please be sure to check out the complete collection available in store now!
So fresh and summery!

Just click on my preview to download
As always, my freebies are limited until the end of the month.

Click on previews below to purchase the products




Now, on with the blog train!



















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!!! The flowers are beautiful!!! Love the frame, limes, and scatter!!! The papers are lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your awesome portion of this blog train !

    ReplyDelete