Monday 6 June 2016

*NEW* Love Blooms Here and Mediterranean Nights NOW in store!


I have two new releases for you in stores today.
"Love Blooms Here" is perfect for those feminine or Mother's Day memories with a touch of vintage, and "Mediterranean Nights" is the ideal companion for your summer vacation memories.
The latter is also available in a mini kit (FULL SIZE ONLY), which is free for a limited time - after which it will available for purchase.

Available in FULL SIZE and TAGGER
Mini kit in full size only

Personal Use Only

Available from Wilma4ever and Scrap and Tubes


"Mediterranean Nights" is the ideal companion for your summer vacation memories.
Also available in a mini kit (FULL SIZE ONLY), which is free for a limited time - after which it will available for purchase.

Available in FULL SIZE and TAGGER
Mini kit in full size only

Personal Use Only

Available from Wilma4ever and Scrap and Tubes


3 comments:

  1. It's a nice kit but they are charging $2.80 for it at each store. I'll check it again another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the "free for a limited time" was a very short time! Oh well ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies I forgot to set the sale price. It is actually a freebie available at my main store My Memories, but I decided to add it here as a freebie too. However, I do have PTU kits also. This is why I only have limited freebies otherwise people only come for those and not the ones for sale. And I really rely on these sales with hubby out of work.

    ReplyDelete