Thursday 16 February 2017

My Memories Blog Train - February


Welcome to the My Memories Blog Train for February!
This month we're in the mood for love, with having just past Valentines Day I hope we have all the goodies you need to scrap your Valentines memories.
My part is called "Heartbeat Mini" and can be used for any occasion - romantic, wedding, Valentines - and has that touch of vintage. My part is also a Mini Add On to a full version "Heartbeat" which also comes in a complete collection packed with stunning goodies for you!  I hope you will check it out and take advantage of the 30% off saving.

Now on with the blog train.

Just click on the preview above to download.
My part, as always, is available FREE until the end of the month, afterwhich it will be available for purchase in store.

Don't forget to leave some love with each of the Designer's on their blogs as a thank you for their contributions.


"Heartbeat Collection"

3 comments:

  1. Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty -- thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are gorgeous!!! The different hearts are delightful!!!! The lace is fabulous!!! The frame, flowers and ribbons are charming!!! The papers are just stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete