Monday 2 August 2010

New PTU Kit "Childhood Memories"

:: CHILDHOOD MEMORIES ::

When I think of my childhood one thing comes to mind - my grandmother. She was practically the centre of my world as a child and I lived to go to grandma's or when she would come visit me. My brother and I were her only grandchildren and she spoilt us, but not without love. She gave me so much, as we as my Panda bear for my very first birthday (and whom I still have today), and many happy memories. She called me "Tina" and she was the only one I would allow call me that. Her cat was named after me but pronounced "Tyna".

This kit is a tribute to her in the colours she loved best - autumn colours. And filled with things that remind me of her now that she has gone, and her favourite flower, the carnation.

30 Papers
115 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available in my stores NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment