Thursday 12 August 2010

A Very Special Kit - "You've Got a Friend"


:: YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND ::

This is a very special kit for a special person - my dear friend Susan (whom everyone knows as Tootypup). She is going through a tough time at the moment with the loss of her partner, but I was reminded that through it all, like those of us blessed with the cherished and unconditional love of a pet - she has a friend. A very special friend.

Susan has a black lab called Tootypup, now 17 years old and who is her best friend. Tooty has been there with her through thick and thin near on two decades and has always been the source of great comfort to her. And I couldn't help but think that no matter what our "pups" as Susan as I call them, are always there for us - and that through it all, we've always got a friend.

You just call out my name
and you know where ever I am
I'll come running
To see you again...
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there -
You've got a friend!


20 Papers
115 Elements

© Cookie by Busy Scrappin
Black Lab Puppies by Butterfly Web Graphics


Personal Use Only

Available in stores NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hi: I can't believe I have run across this kit. My name on the net is Bearcatsfords. We had a black lab and his name was Bear. He wasn't getting sufficient oxygen into his system and his back legs were very weak. He would have been 12 years old on Sept 1st. We took him to the vet "yesterday" when you posted this kit. We had to let him go and stayed with him til the end. But he will be waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge. I'd be very grateful if you could see your way clear to let me get this kit. I don't have a lot of money right now, so an if we could work out an exchange I'd be so grateful. Please contact me at Bearcatsfords@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete