Sunday 29 August 2010

New PTU Kit Wrathchild plus FREEBIE

:: WRATHCHILD ::

She's young, not so naive...and pure evil. She is a Wrathchild who has butchered her parents and everyone else in her way. Her ally, a teddy bear who shares her malicious intent. So if you go into the woods and see an abandoned house in your path - whatever you do DO NOT ENTER! For she hides in the shadows just waiting for her next victim...to give him or her a blood bath!

18 Papers
105 Elements

© Posers by Butterfly Web Graphics

Personal Use Only

Available in stores NOW!

And as this kit could also be used for Halloween, I decided to make a little Halloween Add-On freebie - called "Wrathchild's Hell-o-ween". lol It's been a while since I did a freebie Add-On so I thought it was about time I sated my fans' with something. *s* I hope you like it. I can be used on its own or in conjunction with "Wrathchild".

12 Papers
33 Elements

Please don't forget to leave some "LOVE" if you download in the comments section below. Or if in my Shoutbox, be sure to mention which freebie you are thanking me for. lol

Click preview to download
Password: thanks

3 comments:

  1. Grabbed it!! :o) I see a tut for this here kit in the near future ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful add on Stina. your work always amazes me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute add-on freebie. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete