Sunday 13 February 2011

Showing the Wuv with my Furbabies! lol

Couldn't let my two be outdone...lol So I added them to the tags I'd made for Susan. Featuring one of yours truly as well. lol Not easy getting a nice photo of TWO pooches who never seem to stay still or look when you are trying to photograph them. One is a Staffy who just doesn't know the meaning of the word "slow". lol

Ciara is the black/dark brindle Staffy and Jasper is the Australian Cattledog I rescued from the streets just before Christmas. He has a sweet nature and to watch these two you'd think they had grown up together the way they get along. I had him spayed last week, chipped and registered and he is now officially mine. Welcome home, Jasper... a brudder for Ciara. lol

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet! Good for you for adopting Jasper. What cuties they both are! :)

    ReplyDelete