Tuesday 1 February 2011

Starving Artist Blog Train - Show the Love


:: THE STARVING ARTIST BLOG TRAIN ::
SHOW THE LOVE


The Starving Artists are here again with another Valentines freebie for you. This month we are "showing the love"! So please stop by the Official Starving Artists Blog to view the previews and ride the train for the other freebies! And don't forget to leave a thank you because we love to read your comments!

To download my part, just click my preview
Password: thanks
(when the train finishes, my part will be repackaged as a much much bigger kit and sold in stores)

Happy journeying!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love love love this!! Or maybe I should say, wuv this ;) Thank you so much for sharing, and for making it a dog kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful kits with me.

    Love,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the cute kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing this adorable kit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this beautiful kit! Love all your kits, though, lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete