Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Ziggy Train is Here!


:: THE ZIGGY TRAIN::
TRUE LOVE IS FOREVER


The Ziggy Train is here with its first ever train! Theme is "True Love is Forever" so of course I went with a Twilight theme....lol I hope you like it.
Please don't forget to leave a thank you as we all love reading your comments.

To download my part, just click my preview
Password: thanks
(my part is a sampler to the PTU kit "Forever Twilight" to be released very shortly)

Now...onto the train!!

::The Train Station::
http://ziggyblogtrain.blogspot.com/

::ZiggyFan Scrap Designs::
http://ziggyfanscraps.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. This is so very beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit. I love it.
    Lirios - the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful !! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for being part of this awesome Love Blog Train !

    ReplyDelete