Sunday 15 May 2011

The BNB Train Departs with Whatever Takes Your Fancy!



:: DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE ::
BNB BLOG TRAIN


This month we were given free reign with the theme and palette with whatever took our fancy. I chose Alice in Wonderland, even though I still haven't seen the movie or really read the book - I simply listened to the dramatised audio book sometime last year which I found far more entertaining than a straight out read of an audio book. lol I hope you like it

Please remember to leave some love as a note of thanks when you download as we all appreciate your comments.

To download my part please click my preview
Password: thanks
**This is an Add-On of sorts to a PTU kit which will be released in the coming days**

Now...onto the train!

Blog train

Bits N Bobs

Charlieonline Scrapbooking

Creative Crazy Scraps

Created by Jill

Ellanoir design

AW Design

Designs by Stina YOU ARE HERE!!

Miggins does scrapsville

Pinks Poetic Scraps

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Loving the theme you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Stina! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for a theme! I love what you did with it :) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya love this kit and I love AIW. thanks so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty kit, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete