Saturday 7 May 2011

Starving Artist Store Train - My Mother, My Friend

:: MY MOTHER, MY FRIEND ::
2011 STARVING ARTIST STORE TRAIN


The 2011 store train has taken off and is featured within a variety of stores found on the Starving Artist blog.

I created this very special kit for a very special lady - my mum - in honour of her and Mother's Day. Filled with the things she loves - birds, gardening, flowers and more birds - this is a very special tribute to my special mum. May she always be as beautiful as she is today.

This kit is perfect for any mother or for any occasion - a celebration of anything your heart desires. And may all the mothers the world over know how valued and how appreciated they truly are.

This MEGA kit is an Official Starving Artist kit for the 2011 Store Train available for the bargain price of $2 for the month of May!

24 Papers
120 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available at Twilight Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment