Monday 23 May 2011

New PTU Kit Paws for a Cause


:: PAWS FOR A CAUSE ::

A kit close to my heart, as are all my dog-related ones, but this one especially as it is inspired by the Million Paws Walk which takes place on the second Sunday of every May all over Australia, and helps aid the RSPCA.

Every year hundreds of thousands of unwanted, abandoned and neglected pets find shelter with the RSPCA but the charity with only 2% funding from the government can only stretch so far. They don't like to turn away surrendered animals, but sometimes it is necessary due to limited space. I found this out when I rescued Jasper (now part of our family) and no one would take him and suggested the Pound which for me was NOT an option, so now he lives with us (he's the Blue Heeler in the photo of my previews).

However, animals need care too. And I've decided that the proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to the RSPCA - as a small gesture to help them help those who ask for so little yet give us SOOOO much!


24 Papers
131 Elements

Personal Use Only

Available in stores NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment