Monday 13 August 2012

Fifty Shades of Freebies!



:: FIFTY SHADES OF GREY FREEBIE ::

As it has been a while since I created a little freebie I thought I would do one to go with my "Fifty Shades of Grey" PTU kit. I also created a few Word Arts as well.
PLEASE NOTE: The wordart in the preview above is NOT available in the kit, but in the Word Art freebie. I just used it for the preview.

I hope you enjoy the freebies, and please remember DO NOT share the links but direct visitors to my blog to download them.

To download, please click the previews
Password: thanks

4 comments:

  1. thank you! these are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the 50 shades of grey freebies!

    ReplyDelete