Friday 24 August 2012

*NEW* Seaside Treasures



:: SEASIDE TREASURES ::

Imagine a world both by the sea and beneath it; a world of fantasy and treasures. Where mermaids and pirates intertwine to bring you a treasure trove of seaside delights! With a touch of POTC, "Seaside Treasures" brings you a world of fantasy and delight!

71 Elements
8 Papers

FULL SIZE

Personal Use Only

Available in stores now

Also, as an added bonus, I have a little freebie sampler for you which I hope you will enjoy.
Please DO NOT share this link, but rather direct people to my blog to download. Thank you.
Just click on the preview to download
Password: thanks

NOTE: Please leave a note of thanks in the comments below, as I appreciate all your comments and it makes me want to bring you more freebies when I know they are being appreciated. *s*

5 comments: